This project is read-only.

Having issues

Oct 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I have  the following error message when trying to sabe my clientID and my client secret.

"There was a problem getting language codes from Microsoft Translator. Please ensure you are online and try again or manually enter the langauge codes using the 2-digit Country format. For example 'English' is en, 'German' is de."

I have to download version 1.2 in order to be able to use this tool.

I can't see any configuration file, Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

Oct 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I have the same issue, would really like to get this working!

Oct 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I tried pulling down the source to troubleshoot but alas it does not build.

Error 1 Source file 'C:\DATA\CODE\Research\ResxTranslator\Microsoft.MCSUK.RESXTranslator\RESXTranslator\TranslationResult.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') RESXTranslatorError 2 Source file 'C:\DATA\CODE\Research\ResxTranslator\Microsoft.MCSUK.RESXTranslator\RESXTranslator\CultureComboItem.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') RESXTranslator

Those two files appear to be missing from the source tree.

Oct 20, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I'm having the same issue too.

Nov 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM

same here

Coordinator
Jan 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Missing files have been checked in.

May 13, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Edited May 13, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Hello

I just downloadwd Version1.2.2

I added my Client ID and "MyVeryVerySecretSecret" as Client Secret?
When I try to Save I receive the following error msg:
"There was a problem getting language codes from Microsoft Translator. Please ensure you are online and try again or manually enter the langauge codes using the 2-digit Country format. For example 'English' is en, 'German' is de." (As users above). Is there a way to make this translator work anyways?

Regards